Coming up in just a few weeks, one of the friends is getting Married! So SO exciting!!
She’s getting married at the beach and I am So SO excited about spending time with friends, making new friends, and making memories that will last forever!!
We have been racking out brains trying to come up with some gorgeous and creative things to do for a beach wedding, which you all know is right up my alley!
So with that said,
This weeks CREATIVE SHARE is all about wedding ideas.
Here are a few things I found rather Clever….enjoy!
A Pop-Up Altar
Tools and Materials
20 to 28 “Leaf” or “Arcade” honeycomb-paper garlands
3 3/4-inch-diameter PVC pipes cut to 5 feet in length
2 PVC corner joints
14-inch round-bottom lampshade ring (or 14-inch wreath ring)
Clear packaging tape
5 Command-brand removable self-adhesive hooks
Pop-Up Paper Canopy How-To
1. Connect the three PVC pipes to the corner joints to create a horseshoe shape. Tie monofilament to the four corners of the U pieces. Attach hanging hardware, such as a Command hook, to the ceiling (one above each corner) and attach the monofilament so the PVC frame hangs approximately 6 feet (or more if your groom is taller) above the floor, with the open end of the U facing the audience.
2. String garlands onto the lampshade ring. Close the ring by wrapping the opening with tape.
3. Divide the garlands into four sections and tie monofilament to the ring between each section. Bring the four lines of monofilament to the center of the ring and knot together.
4. Tie another piece of monofilament to the X in the center of the ring. Secure a self-adhesive hook to the ceiling and tie this last piece of monofilament to the hook so it is centered approximately 30 inches above the PVC frame.
5. Drape garland over the PVC frame, grouping or gathering at each corner.
made the garlands of pom-poms from coffee filters that are hand-dyed.
Just Married Banner
Flower Girl Parasols
Striped Favor Boxes
Crushed Candy Wedding Cake
Tear Drop Wedding Cake
All of these are DIY projects from the lovely Martha Stewart! So definitely stop by and check out all of her DIY projects.
Also, stop by the TRENDY TREEHOUSE to check out other lovely ideas!!